The data, articles, links to third party websites and other information (collectively, "Information") provided on the website of The Hong Kong Jockey Club Equine Welfare Research Foundation Limited ("the Website") is provided on an "as is" basis for information purposes only.
By accessing the Website you acknowledge and agree that:
- none of The Hong Kong Jockey Club Equine Welfare Research Foundation Limited ("the Foundation"), The Hong Kong Jockey Club ("the Club"), any affiliates of the Foundation or the Club, or any other person involved in or related to the compilation of the Information (collectively, "the Parties") makes any express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or as to the results that may be obtained by the use thereof;
- the Parties expressly disclaim all implied warranties (including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) with respect to the Information;
- in no event shall any Party have any liability of any kind to any person or entity arising from or related to any actions taken or not taken as a result of any Information;
- a link or reference to any third party company, service, product or website in the Website ("Third Party Services") does not in any way amount to or imply endorsement by any Parties. Whilst the Parties have (at the time of publication) taken reasonable efforts to examine the Third Party Services, the Parties make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information contained within such Third Party Services; and
- in no event shall any Party have any liability of any kind to any person or entity arising from or related to any use of Third Party Services.
If you are in doubt about the contents of this Website, have questions or comments about such content, notice errors or omissions, or believe that the any content can be presented in a clearer way, please send your comments and/or suggestions to email@example.com.
All terms and conditions and disclaimers in respect of use of any part of the Websites are written in English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.